Mission: The Customer Service Representative ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires. This position is the first point of customer contact in the showroom and for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling, etc.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships by monitoring service orders, scheduling visits, leading viewings of the material, solving customer issues, processing orders, etc.
• Provide customer support over the phone, face-to-face, and via email
• Support the sales team by preparing sample shipments and highlighting any possible issues that may arise to help them achieve and exceed sales targets
• Perform and keep record of documents in the center according to Customer/Finance/Legal/HR needs; this includes, but is not limited to, accounts receivable, invoices and customer payments
• Perform analysis in SAP as requested by the GM, Operations Manager, or the sales/promotion force
• Manage and maintain showroom; this includes placing marketing materials, stocking supplies, maintaining equipment, verifying PO' s, logging visitors, etc.
• Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
• Clean and maintain a safe working area ensuring that Health and Safety processes and procedures are met
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED is required, Bachelor' s degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years experience required in Customer Service role. Construction, manufacturing or related industry preferred
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
• Experience with SAP, ERP or Order System preferred
• Experience with invoicing and order entry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to multi task and work in an extremely fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written