Under direct supervision, safely operates all necessary equipment for assigned service line and completes appropriate paperwork in accordance with CLIENT policies, practices and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working.
• Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, and vacuum, etc) in accordance with operation training and guidelines and safety procedures.
• Performs job set up tasks
• Performs maintenance when required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
? Basic safety courses including site specific procedures
? Service line equipment:
• terminology and
• on the job training and
• prescribed training courses
? Tool identification and usage training
? CLIENT Safe On Purpose training
? Local service offerings training
? All required local training
? Driver’ s License Preferred
? Compliance with MVR policy
? Compliance with Drug policy
? Compliance with Background checking policy
? Compliance with DOT physical requirements
? Possess BASIC Safety Council Reciprocal Card
? Possess all required I-9 documentation
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
? 0 – 2 years related experience
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
? Reading and writing in English
? Ability to conform with work hours
? On Call 24/7
? Ability to report to work within one hour of receiving call to work.
? Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs