Primary responsibilities include performing truck washing process at plant facility using high pressure equipment, hoses and approved products. Performs general clean up and maintenance for plant facility.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED TO CARRY OUT THE JOB:
• Ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, and safety instructions) a must. Knowledge of safety training such HAZMAT class is a plus.
• High School Diploma, trade school, or general education degree (GED) preferred.
• Must understand and follow all safety policies and apply good safety practices while working.
• Must become proficient in the care and use of all site specific, facility required Personal Protection Equipment.
• Must pass a drug screen, pre-employment physical and background check.
• Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
• Mechanical aptitude a plus.
• Experience working with, offloading trucks and heavy equipment in a plant environment preferred.
TRAINING REQUIRED: Employee Orientation; Safety Training; May perform more advanced functions as part of training and development.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
• Loads and offloads waste and products from trucks during and after completion of jobs.
• Dumps and rinses containers and trucks with power hoses, equipment, and approved products.
• Performs truck washouts using produced water maintaining washout racks, the concrete washout pit and drying slab according to process and plant protocol.
• Washes down wash rack areas and maintains clean work area.
• Empties trucks/containers and disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
• Performs general laborer and cleaning in plant facility.
• Performs basic maintenance related to cleaning, moving equipment and parts from one work or storage area to another if required.
• Assists other personnel as required.